Greg Koeser has been designing games for 15 years. Keep up with his latest designs on gregkoeser.wordpress.com.
For examples of custom card decks and games, see cards.sasgames.net
Nursery Rhyme Games:
- Itsy-Bitsy Spider – a press-your-luck game to get to the top of the water spout
- The Queen of Hearts – a micro-game of role selection
- The Muffin Man – a deduction game to find the Muffin Man
- Pat-a-Cake – a speed cake building game
- This Old Man – a trick-taking card game where you can skip tricks and keep your cards for future rounds.
- Old King Cole – a musical game
- Jack and Jill – a game to get the pail of water from the top of the hill
- Baa Baa Black Sheep – a bluffing game to determine how much wool they actually have
- The Grand Old Duke of York – a cooperative, card-based, tower defense game involving going up and down a hill
- London Bridge is Falling Down – a card dropping game of bridge destruction
- Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star – a micro bluffing game to determine who is the “Little Star”
- There Was a Crooked Man – a coin stacking game
- Jack Sprat – a partnership trick-taking game, where one partner can’t take tricks that are fat (have King or Queen) and other partner can’t take tricks that are lean (have an Ace or deuce).
- Hickory Dickory Dock – A solitaire card game in the shape of a clock with 4 rounds of small decisions while going up and down the clock
Bid War – a deck trimming bidding war game. All players start with the same deck of cards, but can you optimize your deck to win the bids.
Walk the Dog – A tile-based neighborhood game where you mark your territory as a dog marks territory, and strategically place your doggy-doo to block other’s path
Why Cry – a baby deduction training game to help identify the potential causes for a crying baby
Cyborg Poker – a game where you can invest your winnings to upgrade your poker hand abilities (see/hold additional cards, steal opponent cards, or generate chips by not being bankrupted)